maple suh tori
who is she? a celebrity?
when your friend lets you borrow her ipod but ha music taste is terrible
memamantus -a -um - "meme-loving"
- “memum, memī " - meme + "amāns, amantis ” - loving
- — > [ memo- ] + [ amant- ] — stems
- — > [ mem- ] + [ amant- ] — starting a in [ amant- ] assimilates final o in [ memo- ]
- — > [ memamant- ] — new stem
- = "memamantus -a -um " — first-/second-declension adjective meaning "meme-loving"
You can also make the denominative verb memamantō -āre -āvī -ātus, meaning “to love memes.”
Well, hello there, Mark. I guess your job is to Mark me.